If you’re a bright, ambitious, energetic person and are looking to gain some experience in this field – take a look internship opportunity below:
Working for a busy, family-run marketing agency can be one of the most rewarding places to develop your skills for an enthusiastic graduate.
Mackman is a full-service, award-winning marketing company based in Sudbury, Suffolk. Our clients operate across a range of sectors, are ambitious and growing and have identified marketing as a key part of their development and growth. We offer everything from research and marketing strategy support to PR,copy writing, branding, web design and development.
We have an opportunity for a bright, ambitious, energetic person to join our growing Communications team for a fixed-term internship (6 weeks minimum).
JOB TITLE: Communications Intern
REPORTING TO: Communications Lead
What we’ll expect from you
Mackman is a busy, demanding and fun place to work. The successful candidate will need to thrive in this environment and be able to perform the following tasks at a consistently high level:
- Copy writing for range of printed materials and websites
- Press release writing and distribution
- Relationship building with external local, regional and national media
- Social media support
- Occasional research interviewing
- Video support
- Liaising with clients to identify PR opportunities
- Work efficiently and responsively with the Strategic, Creative and Technical teams
- Attend meetings with Communications Lead where appropriate
- Act as a brand ambassador for Mackman at all times
- To organise and prioritise own work schedule, working with minimum supervision and undertake delegated tasks appropriately
- Regular reporting to Communications Lead on a daily basis with progress
- Proof read all printed material to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Ability to perform well against deadlines
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude