Investing in a public relations strategic plan is essential if you are to maximise the benefits of public relations and ensure that your objectives are aligned with other marketing activities. Our public relations strategy experts create tailor-made publicity strategies that maximise positive coverage, and help make your business or organisation stand out from the crowd.
Whether you’re looking to increase your presence locally, regionally or nationally, we will work with you to implement a well-considered plan that will communicate your key messages, directly to your target audience. Your plan will have targets, which we can measure to determine how successful a particular campaign has been.
Working with you we will lead you through a five step process:
- Identify any current issues often informed by the findings of a communication audit
- Agree the publicity strategy objectives, time-scales and key performance indicators
- Define the target audience, identify their current perceptions and how we would like to influence those perceptions
- Develop a tactical plan that will implement actions to achieve your objectives. We will identify media channels, budgets, time-scales and resource allocation
- Evaluate success and performance against the key performance indicators
We believe in an integrated approach to publicity and marketing. Websites, blogs and social networks are now enormous communication platforms, which can be built into your overall media strategy.
For more information on what our communication experts could do for your business, contact us on 01787 388 038 or email email@example.com.