The Mackman Group is an award winning marketing company established in Essex 2003, with services covering mainly the Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire areas. From our offices on the Essex Suffolk border (near Colchester, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds) we provide companies with core services such as:
- Social Research
- Satisfaction Surveys
- PR (public relations)
- Advertising Agency
- Marketing & Design
- Branding & Logo Design
- Web Design
- Brochure Design
Do you have the need for marketing?
Our clients are ambitious premium brand companies that have recognised the need for marketing as an important part of their growth but lack the necessary resources. They come from a range of differing sectors but generally are offering a “top-end” product or service, often in a niche market.
The Mackman Group incorporates a team of specialists who can operate independently, depending upon the needs of the client, or as one to provide a blended and comprehensive service. We act as an extension of your company, providing a complete range of services executed with the responsiveness and professionalism you would expect from an internal department. Our staff are highly experienced and have the energy and enthusiasm to achieve results.
Whatever your companies marketing requirements, we offer our services at affordable rates and can offer ongoing support for reasonable fixed monthly fees. Special rates are offered to micro companies, start-up companies, charities and social enterprises.
Contact us today to book a friendly, no obligation chat about your companies marketing needs.
- Project Manager – Recruitment Agency LondonThe final presentation of results was incredibly well put together, delivered with clarity, and gave us more insight than we had hoped for.
- Andy Bartram, Sales Manager – Electrical Oil Services LtdMackman are a young, fresh, extremely professional and knowledgeable team and offer a wonderfully friendly and personable service.
- Euan Meldrum, Marketing Manager – Cobb Europe LtdThe team at Mackman led us on a very professional focused path, using a campaign brief and personas to make us think about the types of people we were targeting.
- Lynne McKay, Communications Manager – Essex ProbationWe are pleased with the website: the designers followed our brief and came up with excellent suggestions. The final result was received with praise from other probation trusts.
- Stephen Belcher – Stephen Belcher PhotographerA good understanding of my requirements translated in to a good, simple, clean design. Comfortable to work with and excellent knowledge of email marketing campaigns.
- Roy Murphy, Director – Keys Fine Art AuctioneersOverall our experience working with the Mackman Group has been very positive in all regards. We were kept well informed at all stages of the process; all our many queries were met with courtesy and understanding and in terms we could easily comprehend.
- Jack Dalziel, Managing Director – SRLMackman were positive and proactive in overcoming challenges faced during the project, using their marketing and technical expertise to add additional features including a PDF download facility.
- Dan Barcroft, Communications and External Relations – University of EssexWorking with Mackman Group has been a refreshing and engaging experience. Their client centred approach enabled them to mould around our needs, work to very short time scales and their results have exceeded our expectations. We are extremely pleased with all aspects of our working relationship with Mackman and hope to be able to work with them on future projects.
- Ruth Laws, Business Development Manager – The Sticker FactoryTheir technical knowledge and ability is second to none, and they have created a lot of fantastic bespoke elements specifically for our site. No matter what we throw at them, they always come back with a solution!
- Graeme Moody – Gisela GrahamWe would have no hesitation in recommending Mackman Group as a company to develop a website with. The web development team adopt a very reasonable and pragmatic approach to requests for enhancements and changes. This has helped us evolve the website to complement the evolving needs of the business.
- Mr G P Schooling – Sworders Fine Art AuctioneersHaving spoken with a number of potential providers regarding our fine art auction website, of which Mackman was one, it became clear that they offered a level of service we were unable to find elsewhere. We were delighted with the project, which was delivered on budget and exceeded our expectations.