The increasingly popular ‘Small business marketing conference‘ is now in its fourth year and will be hosted once again at the University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield on Friday 27 May.
The list of expert speakers will include SME marketing specialists, including the world renowned expert in copy-writing and direct marketing, Drayton Bird and the return of the ever popular Professor Malcolm McDonald, a leading authority on marketing strategy.
Who’s it for?
The small business marketing conference is for any small business owner or manager interested in how good marketing can drive growth. Throughout the day there will be an opportunity to talk to a number of suppliers exhibiting at the conference, as well as network with your peers over coffee and a buffet lunch.
Our list of expert speakers includes the world renowned expert in copy-writing and direct marketing, Drayton Bird, the Chief Executive of the Advertising Standards Authority, Guy Parker, who will discuss what every small business needs to know to avoid harming their reputation, and the return of the ever popular Professor Malcolm McDonald, a leading authority on marketing strategy.
Other speakers joining Drayton, Guy and Malcolm are:
- Moe Nawaz. Secrets of direct marketing and copywriting for small businesses.
- Danny Bermant. Maximising the sales and marketing funnel for profit – what you are doing wrong and how to fix it!
- Nick Smith. SEO 2016 – what you really need to know and should be doing now!
- Anthony Tasgal. The power of using Storytelling to grow your business
- Alice Jackson. e-Myth Applied: how to work to your strengths and get the help you really need!
- Ed Carter, Chief Executive at Dale Carnegie UK. How to win friends and influence people for small business success
University of Hertfordshire
de Havilland Campus
CIM members: £50 inc. VAT
CIM studying members: £50 inc. VAT
Students: £50 inc. VAT
Non-members: £75 inc. VAT
For general enquiries:
Tel or Skype: 01628 427340