Develop your brand strategy
Brand development is about creating a solid strategy that underpins any brand activity. Your brand strategy should be driven by the principles of differentiation and sustained customer appeal and will inform any creative tactical activities. Our brand specialists develop bespoke brand strategies to ensure that your brand is clearly and effectively positioned in your market place.
Typically we consider five main brand strategy drivers:
- Delivering product or service offerings that match the needs of the market.
- Developing a positioning that positively differentiates your brand from that of your competitors.
- Look to create a brand essence that connects brand and customer on an emotional level.
- Ensuring that at each touch-point perceived value is delivered as part of the brand promise.
- Use an integrated and effective communications strategy to create widespread reach and awareness of brand positioning amongst targeted segmented customers and stakeholders.
Spotting brand strategy success
The success of your brand strategy may be assessed by reviewing how your brand is perceived against the following criteria:
- Is your brand different to your competition?
- Is it of better quality than the competition?
- Does your brand have an excellent customer service facility?
- Is your brand constantly supplying added value?
- Does your brand have a clear and concise brand essence and proposition?
- Is your brand supported by a strong communications programme?
- Does your brand deliver consistency and reliability over time?
We have a track record of successfully developing brands since 2003 when the business started. One of the ways we do this is by developing solid brand strategies that underpin our brand activities.
Get in touch with a member of our team today to discuss how we can support your branding requirements by calling 01787 388038 or email email@example.com.
“We develop brand strategies that ensure that your brand is positively differentiated from your competitors, let us work on yours” – Paul Mackman Client Lead
Call 01787 388038
to speak with a senior member of our team to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively, simply fill out our enquiry form for a priority response.Make an Enquiry
Related branding services
- Project Manager – Recruitment Agency LondonThe final presentation of results was incredibly well put together, delivered with clarity, and gave us more insight than we had hoped for.
- Andy Bartram, Sales Manager – Electrical Oil Services LtdMackman are a young, fresh, extremely professional and knowledgeable team and offer a wonderfully friendly and personable service.
- Euan Meldrum, Marketing Manager – Cobb Europe LtdThe team at Mackman led us on a very professional focused path, using a campaign brief and personas to make us think about the types of people we were targeting.
- Lynne McKay, Communications Manager – Essex ProbationWe are pleased with the website: the designers followed our brief and came up with excellent suggestions. The final result was received with praise from other probation trusts.
- Stephen Belcher – Stephen Belcher PhotographerA good understanding of my requirements translated in to a good, simple, clean design. Comfortable to work with and excellent knowledge of email marketing campaigns.