- Ruth Laws, Business Development Manager – The Sticker FactoryTheir technical knowledge and ability is second to none, and they have created a lot of fantastic bespoke elements specifically for our site. No matter what we throw at them, they always come back with a solution!
- Graeme Moody – Gisela GrahamWe would have no hesitation in recommending Mackman Group as a company to develop a website with. The web development team adopt a very reasonable and pragmatic approach to requests for enhancements and changes. This has helped us evolve the website to complement the evolving needs of the business.
- Mr G P Schooling – Sworders Fine Art AuctioneersHaving spoken with a number of potential providers regarding our fine art auction website, of which Mackman was one, it became clear that they offered a level of service we were unable to find elsewhere. We were delighted with the project, which was delivered on budget and exceeded our expectations.
- Allison Burke – SomervilleMy experience with Mackman Group has been great since day 1. Their approach is very inclusive; you are firmly part of the team while at the same time feeling that you are in the hands of people who really know and care what they are doing.
- Mr P Haslam – Eastern Inshore Fisheries and Conservation AuthorityWe have been very pleased with the work that Mackman has undertaken on our behalf with the project delivered on time and to budget. Their work is of an extremely high standard and they are a pleasure to work with.
- Maria Marston-Fuller – SpecflueI would not hesitate to work with Mackman again. The staff are friendly and approachable and took the time to understand what we are trying to achieve.
- Robyn Holmes – Prime AppointmentsI would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to you and your team, for creating our fabulous new website. I have been very impressed with the way you and your team have dealt with all ideas and created our fresh and innovative website.
- Patrick Leoni Sceti – Leoni Sceti Group, LondonHaving been given the delicate talk to enquire about sensitive business information across a wide number of companies, the Mackman Group did a truly professional and remarkable job of it.
- Shirley Spittal – Global StoneThey offer a friendly, efficient and extremely professional service. I look forward to working with them again in the future.
- Mathew Wooderson, Principal at Wooderson FinancialThe whole process was very smooth and we found their collaborative approach very helpful when it came to moving our business forward.
- Professor Todd Landman – Institute for Democracy and Conflict Resolution, University of EssexThroughout my dealings with Mackman, they have been professional, punctual and have met my needs with total satisfaction.
- Simon Boyce – Head of Marketing Harlow CollegeAfter speaking to a number of agencies we selected Mackman for the project as we felt that they understood our requirements, had the breadth of services required and could add a fresh approach.
Our approach is to closely collaborate with you the client, recognising that you are experts within your field, seeking a marketing partner to bridge knowledge or resource gaps. Working together in this manner ensures that the very best results are achieved. With us, it’s all about the long term relationship. At the heart of our business is the belief that by working together, we’ll be able to grow together.
Marketing is everything that an organisation does to facilitate an exchange between company and customer. Our approach to marketing encompasses a number of areas; we think of marketing as a pie, inside that pie you have slices of advertising, market research, media planning, public relations, product pricing, distribution, customer support, sales strategy, and community involvement. All of these tactical elements must not only work independently but they also must work together towards the bigger strategic goal.
The Mackman approach is based upon the following beliefs:
- Organisational leaders need to make decisions that are informed
- The most successful marketing strategies are those “owned” by the organisation
- The client is an expert in their own field but requires a collaborator to bridge knowledge and/or resource gaps
- Design must be led by function